The future of renal care
is here now
For patients, physicians, and healthcare systems
Innovation + Passion
Forging a Better Way
Our leadership team brings enormous experience clinically, operationally and as healthcare innovators. Our founders’ credentials in the science and study of chronic kidney disease are equally impressive. The team is built around a complement of players who were instrumental in the growth and success of Renal Care Group. When sold to Fresenius, RCG was the third leading provider of dialysis services in the US and the national leader in clinical quality, growth and margin.
IRC’s Founders believe there is a clinical imperative to address the unmet needs of this complex patient population. These include:
- Early detection of chronic kidney disease needs to be improved, so the progression of kidney disease can be retarded or prevented
- Too few patients receive a kidney transplant
- More patients should be receiving dialysis in their homes
- Mortality is unacceptably high
- Patients’ quality of life can, and should be, much better
Collaborative + Quality
Expanded Care Team
to less than
Increase in-home dialysis
to more than
Commitment + Excellence
Improved Patient Experience
We challenge the status quo of current delivery models with wisdom, creativity and purpose.
We create new ways to empower caregivers, improve care and ensure financial stability.
We deliver coordinated care based on today's evidence while discovering tomorrow's.
We put the physical and emotional needs of patients and families first - always.